YuENLiN93 遇見神 ~ Emmanuel

20090211

Waiting for next approach for mom...

My mom has finish all testing requested by the doctor (at least, that's what my mom told me today). We will still have to wait for the doctor for the results of his tests. Currently, the doctor order that my mom not to eat nor drink, instead, the TPN is used to give her the daily nutritions and needs.

This afternoon, the nurses also put a tube from my mom's nose into her stomach, in order to "suck" all the "things" in her stomach out of her body. Although, the tube from her nose is making her very uncomfortable, especially when talking. Therefore, we try to just talk to her, without asking for her response. The tube will stay on her nose for a couple of days, before all the "things" are "suck" out of her stomach. She seems to be very tired when we left the hospital tonight.

The days are tiring, but at the same time, each day God has provided little angels beside us to let us know HE is walking with my mom and my family in this difficult time. We will pray that God will continue to give my mom comfort, strength and peace. Hopefully we will know from the doctor what is the next approach soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home